Hot Stuff #12
Edited by Disco Patrick
24 x 17 cm
Hot Stuff has become one of the most interesting and important magazines to document the world of 70s and beyond disco, hip-hop and more. Put together by Disco Patrick (who co-compiled our mighty encyclopaedic Disco on Soul Jazz Records), this magazine has in-depth articles on super-interesting microworlds of disco and hip-hop.
Issue #12 comes with a wide range of interesting articles on disco, jazz, rap, hip-hop, funk, house, roller disco and the graffiti & breakdancing culture. Furthermore, you will find vintage advertisements and magazine articles mainly from the 1970’s to the 1990’s:
- Go Go Music ? What is Go Go Music by KC The Funkaholic.
- 40 years Style Wars by Koe Rodriguez.
- 11 Favorite Tracks Of Oliver Way.
- Mike G (Jungle Brothers) Interview by Jason Armitage (dr.j).
- Digging Deeper With The Preservation Project by Skeme Richards (The Nostalgia King).
- Japanese Record Art: A Collector’s Feast Of Fun, Funky, And Bizarre by Spankie Hazard And Swifft Edits.